Thursday, January 13, 2011

I wish it was like this everyday!







Birthday presents are still coming so I'm still feeling the love (if you've read the 5 Love Languages, can you guess which language I speak?). The 2 books from my BFF came in the mail yesterday and as I explained to her, they will have a semi-permanent home on my bedside table for the next few weeks as it takes me an average of about 5 times to really get through a book like these ones. Even then, I can pull it off the shelf a year later and all the content will be brand new to me. My husband's friend and girlfriend got me the lip gloss set which I got last night before we played basketball (YES, I played basketball! more about that in another entry). This was a complete surprise to me as I never feel that my husband's friends have an obligation to get me anything so I appreciate this gift one million times more. I can't wait to try them all!

So thankful,
Justine

No comments:

Post a Comment